AuditBoard Ranked #3 on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list with a growth rate of 16,882%.
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
What We Are Looking For
Experience architecting end to end cloud services for high performance API based applications. Hands on programming skills for full stack services development (e.g. Node.js, PostgresSQL, Django, Redis, Message brokers, REST APIs, Monitoring tools).
Familiarity developing distributed services deployed on cloud based platforms.
Uses a quantitative approach (iterative prototyping, analysis, tools) to architect and develop robust secure high performance cloud services that meet demanding experience goals. Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Enjoy working on automation, reliability, scalability, resilience, security, and performance limits of web-services. Be curious about how systems work and, more importantly, how they fail.
In This Context Your Job Is To Take Care Of The Following
You will be working as part of an extraordinary team that operates cloud infrastructure driving SaaS services for the biggest companies in the world
- Lead and architect our growing AWS footprint
- Lead and architect infrastructure to enable high performance SaaS applications in the cloud. Software design and development experience in cloud service orchestration (API-based control plane) with an emphasis on “infrastructure-as-a-service”
- Understand product requirements, engage with team members and leadership to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required.
- Communicating clearly and having the flexibility to learn new technologies, while continuously developing your skills will be key to your success. You will fit into our teams, be a fantastic collaborator, comfortable with giving and receiving feedback and able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Design modern monitoring solutions for modern infrastructure
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- 5+ Years of related experience
- Strong software development background
- Experience working in Cloud services providers (AWS or Azure is preferred)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and other cloud management tools (HashiCorp suite)
- Familiar with building fully automated CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of monitoring, networking, security (strong in 1 or more areas)
- Strong familiarity with Linux
- DevOps related experience
- Kubernetes / Docker
- AWS: EC2, ELB, Route53, S3, RDS, IAM, VPC
- Managing high-availability, multi-AZ and multi-region environments
- Logging/Monitoring tools (SysDig, LogDNA, Rollbar, etc.)
- Worked with distributed systems or micro-service architectures
- Up to date and active in the open source community
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year.
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!