Demand Generation Manager (Organic)
AuditBoard Ranked #3 on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list with a growth rate of 16,882%.
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lionsgate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
What We Are Looking For
As the Manager of our website and related organic demand generation programs, you will be responsible for leading organic demand generation strategy and execution. Our ideal candidate is both analytical and creative. You are a natural problem solver with a passion for testing and unlocking new growth opportunities.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to approach organic demand generation with a business performance mindset, and be comfortable prioritizing objectives, running A/B tests, and measuring conversion metrics. You’ll also need to bring some SEO experience, digital marketing know-how, and a drive for results to the table.
- Drive organic channel pipeline growth via traffic building and conversion optimization programs.
- Drive a cross-functional team of writers & engineers to improve the organic discoverability of AuditBoard and turn our web properties into powerful acquisition engines.
- Skillfully manage website development and expansion projects through a successful launch.
- Develop a deep understanding of our prospective customers and optimize their website experience.
- Monitor daily performance and prepare weekly executive reports on organic SEO, A/B test results, and website traffic.
- Drive and maintain organic marketplace listings.
- Guide SEO related projects including ongoing keyword and competitive research, content creation, landing page optimization, backlink building, etc. to drive performance and results.
- Redefine and evolve key organic and SEO performance metrics to systematically track and improve search performance.
- Partner with the broader Marketing, Design, and Product teams to implement organic demand generation recommendations while ensuring all content is on-brand, accurate, and compliant.
- Stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape, and the industry to develop winning strategies.
- 3+ years of B2B demand generation experience (digital)
- 1+ year of SEO experience
- 4-6 years of marketing experience in a fast-paced tech environment
- BS or BA degree
- Data-driven. You love to dig into the data to understand trends, generate hypotheses and scale successful findings.
- Strong project management skills.
- Creative. You collaborate well with design teams and get excited about trying new ideas.
- Organized and accountable. You have very high attention to detail and are quick to follow up and follow through.
- Experience working with BI and SEO tools including Looker, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Conductor, WordPress, Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster tools.
- Strong verbal and writing/grammatical skills. You have the innate ability to present information and ideas logically and clearly.
- Proactive. You take the initiative to tackle problems and look for opportunities to improve projects and processes.
- knowledge of coordinating site content creation across a team of contributors
- Proficiency managing requests and expectations from multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of tracking and optimizing website conversion metrics
- Expertise designing A/B tests and evaluating results
- HTML/CSS proficiency
- Knowledge of measuring outcomes in Salesforce
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
Free daily catered lunches
Unlimited snacks and beverages
Free gym membership
Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
401k to save for your future
Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!