Director of Audit Solutions
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
The Director is responsible for selling AuditBoard cloud-based workflow solutions into large scale publicly traded companies. Their task is to create a pipeline for new customers and close those opportunities to increase our overall customer accounts. The Director will be prospecting, uncovering and converting new business development opportunities. Needs to be able to listen to and comprehend a prospect’s business needs while understanding pain points and working environments in order to successfully propose a solution. The Director’s job will also entail assembling a knowledgeable sales team reporting to him/her. The position will report to the VP of Sales.
- Exceed Annual Sales Targets
- Engage with C-level prospects to position AuditBoard's strategic value proposition and drive the deal to closure
- Develop and implement sales strategies aligned to goals and targets
- Set strategic sales direction for overall sales growth in order to maximize market potential
- Participate in executive meetings and set forth plans to achieve sales growth, marketing objectives, sales headcount planning, etc.
- Manage a team of sales personnel and develop relationships with representatives
- Present a compelling demonstration of the AuditBoard suite of products to clients using the information found in the discovery phase
- Provide pro-active, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
What we are looking for
- Strong executive presence - very comfortable with C-level executives, especially CFOs and Controllers
- SOX/audit experience and knowledge are a must.
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Ability to identify client pain points and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering value to the client
- Assertive, Passionate, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Uncapped commissions
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!