Internal Auditor / Accounting Analyst
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
We’re based in Los Angeles, growing rapidly and looking for bright, highly motivated people to join us! Learn more at auditboard.com.
- Internal controls data analytics and review
- Implementation of narratives, flow charts, and controls for clients.
- Analyze clients' Risk Controls Matrix.
- Client communications and overall project management.
- Work closely with the software engineering and development group to improve key features our software.
Will NOT Do:
- Journal Entries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Intercompany transactions
- Account Reconciliations
- Financial statement preparations
- 1-3 years experience in Public Accounting and/or Corp Accounting
- B.S. in Accounting or related field.
- Accounting & Audit knowledge
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Must have at a minimum intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivots, If statements, etc).
- SaaS or Technology experience preferred
- Familiar with accounting software is a plus: Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics, Netsuite, BlackLine
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Please submit a Word or pdf version of your resume