Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
The Customer Success (CS) team's prime focus is to ensure the adoption of our products and services. The CS team performs achieves adoption through continuing education and communication with our customers. As the bridge between our customers and our products, the CS Manager (CSM) is pivotal in soliciting feedback from our customers to further enhance our solutions and to ensure the ongoing growth of our business revenue goals.
As part of the CSM’s duties, the CSM must supervise ongoing activities and projects between our client and other AuditBoard teams. The CSM performs in a project management capacity to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of quality service to our customers. The CSM is expected to work directly with our clients in order to manage the personnel relationships, monitor the client’s usage of our software, and to strategically align AuditBoard’s solutions with the needs of the client.
The CSM will have full accountability in managing a segment of accounts in order to further the adoption of our solutions. The CSM must also identify poor usage patterns in order to proactively address the risk of user dissatisfaction, poor adoption, and churn. The CSM will monitor their segment of clients through NPS and CSAT engagements, ongoing client outreach activities, and attending regular touchpoints with AB Product and Engineering, Sales, and Support teams.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Build and nurture client relationships by focusing on the customer’s desired outcomes. Be able to interview clients and draw out the client’s desired outcomes and expected value from the AuditBoard software.
- Identify the risk of churn and poor adoption by monitoring customer usage data and health indicators. The CSM must be proficient with tools and reporting applications used to aggregate and report on the client’s usage behavior. Additionally, a successful CSM will be able to analyze the client's health metrics in order to effectively prioritize clients with the highest risk of dissatisfaction.
- Strong understanding of the AuditBoard module implementation process, common challenges, and successful strategies. Manage members from different AuditBoard teams (i.e. Support, Onboarding, Prod, etc.) to maximize the client’s ability to use the AB Software. The CSM must initiate corrective actions with high-urgency, appropriate visibility, and develop strategic recommendations to help customers be more successful. Note: A CSM must be mindful of AuditBoard’s commitment to our client’s privacy and security of data.
- Evangelize the AuditBoard brand by leading user groups and regional training events. The CSM is expected to comfortably interact with clients in both live interactions and in digital form, fostering stronger relationships with the client base.
- Identify expansion opportunities for the Sales team to up-sell existing accounts. When appropriate, recommend additional AuditBoard modules and services needed to drive success.
- Collaborate with Account Executives, Sales team members, Product and Engineering teams, and other departments at AuditBoard. Communicate the customer success program and periodic updates to ensure teams are aligned with the organization’s objectives and strategy.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes. Prepare and facilitate business review meetings, training, webinars, demos, and other strategic and supportive interaction.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Empathy for our client’s needs. A strong desire to solve problems.
- Effective at leading client meetings, providing project details while driving action-oriented meetings.
- Ability to quickly grasp and explain project challenges to a variety of stakeholders, each with different objectives and expected outcomes.
- Passion for working in the tech space. Drive a culture of continuous improvement while fostering an innovative work environment.
- Experience in handling difficult and/or escalated client personalities and behaviors. Comfortable managing difficult client interactions, both live and in digital form. Must remain calm, empathetic, and solution-oriented.
- Ability to perform a strategic discovery with customers, to uncover their business objectives, articulate the ROI around achieving those objectives. Be able to document client discussions and interviews into actionable plans.
- Understanding of the SaaS industry and common business challenges facing this sector. Must have a strong desire to learn about this industry and develop strategies to continually innovate and drive the CS function within AuditBoard.
Experience, Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Math, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience with the AuditBoard modules, data load process, and advanced configurations
- 1+ years of experience in audit (internal or external), risk management, compliance, or management consulting
- 2+ years of experience in professional services, customer success, or customer support roles
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communications skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing teams of 2-5 staff
- Able to travel within U.S. and Canada
- Strong experience with Salesforce CRM, Google Business Suite, Lucidchart, Harvest, MS Office, PowerBI and/or other data visualization tools
- Experience supervising employees in a virtual environment
• 10% - 25%