AuditBoard Ranked #3 on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list with a growth rate of 16,882%.
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive. The AuditBoard Security Team is responsible for protecting our customer’s audit program, so the audit program can be used to secure their enterprises.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
The IT HelpDesk Manager is responsible for leading the corporate IT function, and overseeing all enterprise/corporate information assets. This role is expected to provide leadership at both technical and business levels. Responsibilities will include:
- Strategic planning and roadmapping for the IT function and its capabilities
- Capacity monitoring and planning for rapid growth
- Providing direct management of IT support personnel, including scheduling, performance evaluation, issue escalation and communication
- Assist the IT function in prioritizing initiatives based on business impact
- Ensuring support of internal customers and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ensuring the IT function is prepared and equipped to support all aspects of enterprise IT including resource setup, maintenance, procurement, and management of our IT infrastructure.
- Supporting Windows and Mac environments, networks, and cloud-based services. You should be able to diagnose and solve problems with little supervision, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The AuditBoard IT manager is a positive, service driven leader with prior IT management experience and an affinity for technology products and innovation; They flourish in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment with a "roll-up your sleeves" mentality . They embrace the AuditBoard company values of “Being about the Assist” and “Cheerful Flexibility.” Qualified candidates should have:
- Familiarity with BeyondCorp Enterprise Architecture concepts
- Experience working in cloud first environments
- Ability to analyze workflow, delegate projects and meet business objectives
- Experience in hiring and performance decisions for technical staff
- Ability to plan, delegate and monitor the progress of new projects
- 8+ years working in an IT roles
- 3+ years working in technology leadership roles
- Familiarity with both Mac and Windows
- Experience with GSuite and/or O365 and OneLogin, Okta, or other cloud-based identity providers.
- Startup or pre-IPO leadership experience preferred
- Security or compliance experience preferred
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!