AuditBoard Ranked #3 on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list with a growth rate of 16,882%.
Who We Are
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
AuditBoard is looking for a passionate and experienced Infrastructure Security Engineer, to who will be responsible for driving implementation of cloud security practices on AuditBoard platforms. Help us “shift security left,” by empowering the engineering team to build security into everything we do. In this 100% cloud and containerized environment, there is a great opportunity for security to be “done right,” efficiently and ubiquitously integrated. The cloud security engineer will design enhancements to cloud and container security baselines, configure cloud security assessment tool(s), analyze results, identify meaningful threats, and recommend remediation actions.
We’re based in Los Angeles, growing rapidly and looking for bright, motivated people to join us! Learn more at auditboard.com.
- Participate in cross-team efforts to design, develop, deploy, and maintain cloud and containerized systems ensuring security is built from the start
- Drive enhancements to standard baselines for cloud and container security in line with security frameworks and benchmarks
- Assist with remediation of discovered security vulnerabilities on cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure, and containerized applications built on Kubernetes.
- Maintain scalable monitoring platforms to identify and report security compliance issues
- Research and provide security guidance for the build of complex systems from the ground up.
- Build, improve and test our visibility and detection capabilities
- Assist with other Security Compliance activities as required
- 5+ years working experience within Information Security related fields
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- Technical understanding and competence with Public Cloud platforms especially AWS and Azure
- Strong technical understanding of operating systems, security hardening, and container security
- Familiarity with cloud and container security assessment tools (e.g., RedLock, Evident.io, Sysdig)
- Relevant cyber certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM) or Public Cloud certifications (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Ability to work within an on-call shift rotation
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!