AuditBoard Ranked #3 on Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500 list with a growth rate of 16,882%.
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to provide project and administrative support to the SVP of Product and other members of the PED leadership team to ensure their ability to meet all goals and objectives.
- Manage and coordinate the successful planning and execution of certain events
- Monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines and deliverables are met
- Keep track of commitments, timeframes and deadlines to ensure the SVP of Product is adequately prepared for meetings and deadlines. Ensure there is an agenda, purpose, and meeting materials for each meeting.
- Meticulously maintain emails, records, and calendars with a bias to action.
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks supporting PED as required.
- Conduct light research on projects as needed.
- Organize research information across the PED team.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Working knowledge of G Suite
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Has handled confidential information with a high degree of integrity.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- An excellent track record of results
- Problem-solver / Opportunistic: Ability to self-identify problems / challenges / opportunities and continuously improve processes and relationships
- A self-starter and with an ability to push back, negotiate and influence C-level executives
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!