Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
What We Are Looking For
A motivated student with a passion for engineering and desire to launch their career in the world of tech. Our QA intern will work on a variety of projects to gain exposure to all functions of our QA Automation engineer team. This role will include responsibilities to file bug reports, automate test cases, participate in scrum ceremonies, provide a contribution to the automation framework.
- Coordinate testing tasks with Project Managers, Developers, QAs, and other parties that are instrumental to the project.
- Planning, creating, and documenting test plans, test cases, and scripts to ensure
coverage based on requirements for projects.
- Develop and execute automated scripts.
- Execute black and white box tests on web-based products.
- Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
- Verification of patches and bug fixes.
- Conduct various application testing as needed, such as system, unit, regression, load,
and acceptance testing methods.
- Assist and execute the design and evolution of the company’s QA process and automation framework.
- Identifying and communicating risk and risk mitigation strategies.
- Setting and meeting sprint estimates, timelines, and milestones.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Junior graduating in 2021
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively
- Ability to work 40 hours a week
- A minimum GPA of at least 3.0
- Preferred Major: Computer Science
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy, ever-changing environment
- Housing: Interns must be able to provide their own housing for the duration of the internship
- Eligible to work in the US without any sponsorship
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!