Director of Engineering
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lionsgate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a hands-on Engineering Director with experience guiding high performing technical teams. This person will oversee day-to-day Engineering operations and take the lead on defining and rolling out Engineering organizational processes & best practices in a challenging and fast paced environment. Duties include but are not limited to: performance management, strategic planning, building scalable systems, architectural decision making & growing our engineering team while preserving the culture we’ve worked hard to build.
- Provide hands-on technical management and cultivate an Engineering culture that inspires innovation, growth and development
- Make strategic decisions about where to invest Engineering resources architecturally
- Collaborate with Design, Product and Engineering teams to generate new product features & solutions
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace to fuel growth and drive success
- Build & ship product features end-to-end
- Work closely with Senior Leadership to align company goals with Engineering initiatives
- Hire and grow your team with outstanding Engineering talent & mentor existing talent to help them reach their full potential
- Provide technical guidance to all functional areas including product, operations, sales and implementation
- 8-10 years of relevant experience, with 5+ years experience managing teams
- Deep understanding of SaaS and Enterprise scale software businesses
- Knowledge of modern web application architecture & Engineering patterns
- Experience building high growth Enterprise SaaS products is highly preferred
- Customer-focused mindset and passion for building great software
- Deep understanding of Agile software development lifecycle
- Prior experience working with highly cross-functional teams and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!