Senior Technical Specialist
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
At AuditBoard, the Senior Technical Specialist role will support the resolution of internal cases with an emphasis on new integrations. Additionally, will be responsible for case coordination and documentation that are critical for our client’s success. This role will have high exposure to the software and its development process. It will be responsible for coordinating with Engineers and the business to resolve cases. It is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to help build out new processes with a growing team as we roll out new integration products.
We are looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with Engineering and/or Software Support, Onboarding or Software Engineering Sales experience with an affinity for technology products and innovation. Experienced individuals that can flourish in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment with a "roll-up your sleeves" mentality and comfortable interacting with Engineers. If you are bright, extremely motivated to succeed and ready to learn, we want to talk to you.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate combination of education and experience (4+ years).
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Critical and Analytical thinking
- Experienced use of JIRA and other ticketing software.
- Experience reviewing software logs through software like LOGDNA.
- Troubleshooting software functionality through console errors and stack traces.
- Experience with Software UAT.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Client Advisory Services team with a wide range of technical software inquiries.
- Serving as a subject matter expert on client accounts post-implementation and business (Customer Success).
- Act as a liaison between Customer Advisory Services and Engineering.
- Triage and document client facing bugs and advocate for their completion with the AuditBoard Engineering team.
- Develop processes to expedite the delivery and response to technical questions.
- Troubleshoot application behaviour through logs.
- Review the codebase to interpret correct behaviour.
- Assist in creating documentation for application behaviour and troubleshooting.
- Manage application integration support.
- Responsible for understanding the technical configurations of the custom integrations being built, as well as their implementation process and how to support them long term.
- Understand our Software and how integrations exist within it.
- Assist with the creation of readable Playbooks for Integrations Support.
- Act as a point of escalation for Integrations as they are being newly developed and delivered.
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!