Social Media Specialist
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lionsgate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized Social Media Specialist to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you will interact with online communities to promote our brand and its products to new and existing audiences. You must be able to create consistent, engaging, and impactful content on all social media platforms as well as to act quickly to resolve any customer complaints or criticisms posted on social media.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, and video).
- Build meaningful connections with customers, strategic targets, partners, and industry influencers through thoughtful dialog and messaging.
- Maintain company social media pages and profiles.
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies.
- Contribute to the development of the company’s social media marketing plan and editorial calendar.
- Track and analyze social media program performance to provide insight into the management of trends and results; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, communication, journalism, or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing and social media (content marketing experience is a major plus).
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience with social media tools such as HootSuite and SproutSocial.
- Knowledge of project management and web design best practices.
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Self-motivated team player.
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!