Senior Technical Program Manager
Who We Are
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. We built our suite of audit, risk, and compliance solutions with user experience at the forefront, and maintain an unwavering focus on creating streamlined, easy-to-use products to address the critical business needs of our customers.
That customer-centric approach has helped us become the third fastest growing technology company in North America, according to Deloitte. More than 20% of the Fortune 500 and companies like Walmart, Intel, Amgen, Hawaiian Airlines, Electronic Arts, Lowes, Lennar Homes, and Cornerstone OnDemand use AuditBoard today.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with expertise in project and program management to drive alignment, collaboration and communication within our organization. The Sr Technical Program Manager will work with Product/Engineering/Design teams to execute strategic projects and innovative solutions while simultaneously aligning and enabling other areas of the business to properly support and leverage those solutions. This person is an expert at managing large, complex projects and programs with many cross-functional teams, and effectively drives processes to keep teams productive and reduce waste.
- Manage non-standard customers, programs, and projects to drive successful execution across the organization funneling efforts towards repeatable product and development efforts
- Manage partner programs inbound into product & engineering to ensure that requirements are disseminated to the right teams, tracking against execution, and managing communication and expectations to all internal stakeholders
- Partner with engineering and product leaders and lead cross-functionally to define schedule, requirements, resource and integration plans for non-standard customer and partner programs as well as prioritize initiatives, and proactively identify/address potential setbacks.
- For non-standard customers and partners, triage on-going related product feedback, escalations, and incoming requests for sales/customer support to the appropriate product team.
- Support Customer Success around complex customer engagements across the organization including managing product development risk, managing expectations internally, and ensuring successful project and program execution.
- Support SVP of Engineering to create and monitor metrics, collaborate with teams(engineering, product, and design) to support improved development workflows, and support overall team operations, processes, and meetings as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in technical program management, or similar technical leadership role
- Proven track record leading and directing cross-functional teams
- Experience delivering and shipping software in a complex technical environment
- Extensive knowledge of the product lifecycle and software development best practices
- Able to establish and track key performance indicators (KPIs); analyze results and turn them into actionable items
- Work with Engineering teams to identify bottlenecks/risks and opportunity for cost savings in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent ability to review and improve on existing processes to be more effective while obtaining support and buy-in from teams and executive leadership
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, putting an emphasis on data-driven decision making
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
Free daily catered lunches
Unlimited snacks and beverages
Free gym membership
Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - work hard, play hard!