Manager of Compliance Solutions
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a professional in the Information or Cybersecurity industry to fulfill the Manager of Compliance Solutions role. This position requires a strong background in any of the following areas: achieving and maintaining compliance with regulations (e.g., HIPAA, FISMA, FERPA) and/or industry-leading practices (e.g., PCI-DSS, ISO 27001/2, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53), and enterprise risk management. This position can be based out of the Northeast or Southwest. The Manager of Compliance Solutions will be a product expert in the AuditBoard platform and shall be able to comprehend a client's compliance/risk/InfoSec environment and convey a high-value proposition. This position will facilitate product demonstrations, answer product questions, and consult clients on industry best practices as they learn about AuditBoard. Internally, the Manager of Compliance Solutions will partner closely with various departments, including business development, implementation, and engineering to deliver solutions to clients.
- Meet or exceed annual sales targets
- Ability to understand client requirements and compliance use cases and translate into product demonstrations that resonate with the client
- Engage with C-level prospects to position AuditBoard's strategic value proposition and drive business development opportunities to closure
- Present a compelling demonstration of the AuditBoard Compliance solutions to clients
- Tailor every Compliance demonstration based on the client’s environment, needs, and use cases
- Mentor and cross-train internal resources and develop team members’ skills and expertise
- Provide proactive, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Serve as a feedback loop with the Product Engineering team on features updates and product enhancements for the suite of AuditBoard products
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, Security+ preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in Information Security, Cyber Security or associated field
- Strong knowledge of information security frameworks and industry standards, such as ISO/IEC 27000 series, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, PCI-DSS, among others a must.
- Experience in the adoption of Compliance frameworks or performing Compliance certifications or audits is preferred
- Excellent problem-solving, presentation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Successfully demonstrated experience managing and working with internal cross-functional teams and product engineering groups preferred
- Successfully demonstrated experience communicating and reporting to Senior leadership
- Sales experience is NOT required
- Ability to flourish in high growth and fast-paced tech environment
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Great at building relationships and working within a team selling environment
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!