Manager, Compliance Implementation
Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a professional in the Information or Cybersecurity industry to fulfill the Manager of Implementation role. This position requires a strong background in any of the following areas: achieving and maintaining compliance with regulations (e.g., HIPAA, FISMA, FERPA) and/or industry-leading practices (e.g., PCI-DSS, ISO 27001/2, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53), and enterprise risk management. The Manager of Compliance Implementation will be a product expert in the AuditBoard platform and shall be able to comprehend a client's compliance/risk/InfoSec environment.
The Senior Manager role will support the CAS Onboarding Team with all aspects of product implementations and implementation team oversight and support. This entails learning about the AuditBoard software and implementation methodology and combining that knowledge with your background in compliance and risk management in order to converse and elicit requirements from audit directors, CAEs and CFOs. This role reports directly to the VP and Sr Director of CAS and is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to make a jump into the exciting world of high growth technology leveraging your accounting/audit background.
- 8+ years experience in public accounting and/or corp accounting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, Security+ preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Information Security, Cyber Security or associated field
- Strong knowledge of information security frameworks and industry standards, such as ISO/IEC 27000 series, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, PCI-DSS, among others a must.
- Experience in the adoption of Compliance frameworks or performing Compliance certifications or audits is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Familiar with accounting software is a plus: Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics, Netsuite, BlackLine
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Travel is required at the local and national level around 10% of the time
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!