Employee Experience Manager/HR BP
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lionsgate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
What We Are Looking For
The HRBP will play a critical role in building on the existing foundations to support AuditBoard’s scale, while maintaining the genuine spirit of teamwork and collaboration to drive for results. We are growing and looking to add an experienced HR professional to the team, who has been exposed to scaling a company, while touching each step of the employee lifecycle. This role will be responsible to provide tactical and strategic support to the business at every level. The HRBP will aid the People team to pave the way for best-in-class employee experience processes and practices as well as serving as a key business partner to a subset of departments.
- Lead key HR areas such as (but not limited to) compliance, career pathing, talent development, employee relations and compensation initiatives that are aligned to the AuditBoard culture
- Partner with VP, People to continue design and implementation of company wide organizational development efforts:
- Performance Management
- Talent Planning
- Change Management
- Develop and launch consistent and standardized processes, workflows and services; including training and communications of programs to ensure effective in-take and adoption.
- Analyze industry trends in total rewards; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Continuously assess the practices owned and make improvements to maximize impact.
- HR Business Partner: (40%)
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the business, supporting managers to lead and develop high performing teams.
- Investigate and resolve employee relations matters, leveraging key partners when necessary
- Contribute insight to influence organizational development and workforce planning processes
- Liaise with internal People team partners (L&D/TA) to support the development and recruitment efforts for our teams
- Assist the VP, People to support the development of People team members and serve as a mentor to allow for success in a high growth, high performing environment
- Suggest and implement advanced best practices, HR strategies and procedures.
- Identify policy gaps and support the documentation and implementation of recommendations.
- Oversight of the development of mechanism(s) to aid employees in finding general HR information, policies as the business scales
- Review relevant HR metrics, offering recommendations to drive consistent improvement
- Partner closely with the People Ops Specialist to ensure proper maintenance of HR systems to manage employee and company records
- Expertise & Additional Projects (10%)
- Be an expert in your trade - Keep up to date with federal and local laws, and best practices in the industry and apply them appropriately to your day-to-day work.
- Cross-functional collaboration. Collaborate with other team members across departments and the broader management team to ensure we gather feedback and incorporate such feedback across our programs and to ensure solutions will meet business needs.
- People team. Serve as a key member of the People team and collaborate with other team members internally to align on programs across talent acquisition, HR, and learning and development to ensure consistent employee experience.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably as a generalist, with at least 2 years serving as a business partner
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related field
- Direct experience scaling an organization in a fast paced environment preferred
- Collaborative spirit focused on supporting stakeholders and client groups while maintaining a results-driven approach
- Comfortable in performing work at various levels to support building foundations with regard to processes and policies.
- In-depth knowledge of HR operations and analytics
- High level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws and HR best practices including experience with multi-state companies
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience with effective conflict resolution, disciplinary procedures and investigations
- Google Suite, Paylocity/HRIS systems experience preferred
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!