Director of Audit Products
Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Who You Are and What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an Internal Audit Leader that is looking for an opportunity to transform this industry by taking AuditBoard’s industry-leading products and services to the next level. In this role, you will serve as the product leader for AuditBoard’s audit software product line, applying your industry expertise and business acumen to lead AuditBoard’s continued growth in this space. You will be responsible for shaping our products and services, including leading innovation in this space by defining the next generation of transformative technology we can deliver to our audit customer base.
AuditBoard builds products by acutely listening to our customers and their needs. By leveraging your domain knowledge, you will directly engage with prospective and existing customers to understand their use cases and challenges and closely collaborate with our product, engineering, and design functions to translate these into industry-leading product solutions that drive real customer value. By directly engaging with customers in the sales process, you will develop an understanding of market/customer needs to help shape our long-term product strategy. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring we are continuously delivering value to our customers in this market. While this is a leadership role, we are looking for someone willing to be hands-on and adapt as needs change throughout the product life cycle.
- Serve as product leader for AuditBoard’s Audit Software product line, defining the product and business strategy.
- Shape the product roadmap and discover market opportunities by directly supporting sales efforts to prospective customers.
- Develop the business case for new products and changes to existing products.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, product designers, and engineers to develop and test product solutions.
- Take management responsibility for product managers working on related products.
- Take responsibility for the end-to-end success of AuditBoard’s Audit products, including go-to-market activities and customer success.
- Work closely with marketing and sales to collaborate on strategy, pricing, marketing collateral, demo flows, and more to ensure revenue goals are met.
- Work closely with onboarding and customer success to ensure sold customers are successful and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Provide market insights and subject matter expertise to the entire organization.
- Collaborate across departments to ensure appropriate staffing and training to ensure products and services are successful.
- Be an industry leader in the Internal Audit space, speaking at conferences and contributing to blog articles and webinars.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience leading, consulting, or driving technology transformation in the Internal Audit / SOX spaces.
- Deep understanding of how Audit, SOX, Enterprise Risk Management, Governance and Compliance fit into the enterprise.
- Experience with Audit Analytics and/or RPA solutions in an audit environment.
- Ability to promote technical and personal credibility with internal and external customers, and both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Active listener that can pick up subtle nuances and quickly understand customer needs.
- Ability to actively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment with high expectations for quality and velocity.
- Exposure to Audit Management/GRC software and a burning desire to develop something better for this industry.
- Avid technologist that is always trying new technology and software products to enhance work productivity or personal life.
- A strong intuition for what makes an excellent software application.
- Preferred: A strong network and/or influence in the Audit Management space. (Leadership roles or strong participation in networking organizations, conference speaking engagements, active blog, or otherwise.)
- Preferred: CIA or CPA or similar.
- Bonus: Exposure to or experience with product management, or the development of software applications.
- Bonus: Experience with sales or business development.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!