Manager of Solutions Advisory Services
Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. Its integrated suite of easy-to-use audit, risk, and compliance solutions streamlines internal audit, SOX compliance, controls management, risk management, and information security compliance. AuditBoard’s clients range from prominent pre-IPO to Fortune 50 companies looking to modernize, simplify, and elevate their functions.
Who We Are Looking For
The Manager is responsible for selling AuditBoard cloud-based workflow solutions into large scale publicly traded companies. Their task is to create a pipeline for new customers and close those opportunities to increase our overall customer accounts. The Manager will be prospecting, uncovering and converting new business development opportunities. Needs to be able to listen to and comprehend a prospect’s business needs while understanding pain points and working environments in order to successfully propose a solution. The Manager's job will also entail assembling a knowledgeable sales team reporting to him/her. The position will report to the VP of Sales.
- Exceed Annual Sales Targets
- Engage with C-level prospects to position AuditBoard's strategic value proposition and drive the deal to closure
- Develop and implement sales strategies aligned to goals and targets
- Set strategic sales direction for overall sales growth in order to maximize market potential
- Participate in executive meetings and set forth plans to achieve sales growth, marketing objectives, sales headcount planning, etc.
- Manage a team of sales personnel and develop relationships with representatives
- Present a compelling demonstration of the AuditBoard suite of products to clients using the information found in the discovery phase
- Provide pro-active, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
What we are looking for
- Strong executive presence - very comfortable with C-level executives, especially CFOs and Controllers
- SOX/audit experience and knowledge are a must.
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Ability to identify client pain points and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering value to the client
- Assertive, Passionate, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!