Director of Data Analytics
Who We Are
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. We built our suite of audit, risk, and compliance solutions with user experience at the forefront, and maintain an unwavering focus on creating streamlined, easy-to-use products to address the critical business needs of our customers.
That customer-centric approach has helped us become the third fastest growing technology company in North America, according to Deloitte. More than 20% of the Fortune 500 and companies like Walmart, Intel, Amgen, Hawaiian Airlines, Electronic Arts, Lowes, Lennar Homes, and Cornerstone OnDemand use AuditBoard today.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Director of Data Analytics and Insights to build upon our existing data practice and use those insights to inspire creativity in other team members. You will lead a team of data professionals as they use research and analysis to inform strategy and decision-making across the company (customer success, product, engineering, business operations, finance, marketing and leadership) and deliver self service analytics insights and capabilities.
- Drive deep Customer and Product analytics that lead to strategic decision making and actionable insights
- Collaborate with all functions of the company to ensure data needs are addressed, and the required data is modeled and available to analysts and end-users
- Create and execute a plan to develop and mature our ability to measure and optimize customer success, product usage, mapped to our customer journey
• Develop a roadmap for the data and analytics function that clearly defines ownership and responsibility between the central data function and the functional groups
- Create a common data framework so that all company data can be analyzed in a unified manner (Master data management strategy)
- Ensure the company’s data is centralized into a single data lake and modeled to support data analysis requirements from all functional groups
- Ensure that all transactional systems can communicate with the data warehouse and that production data adheres to a unified data model
- Build out processes that support the different needs of groups from full-service to self-service across our data stack
- Work with customer success, product, business operations, and executive management to guide a holistic vision of the future of data at AuditBoard, and help leadership plan for any changes in our data strategy or needs. An example is in-product analytics and analytics partnerships.
- Bring machine learning initiatives from concept to production. Eg Predictive churn analytics
- Be an evangelist and organizational thought leader for how to best use data and research insights to guide decision-making
- The reporting for this role is TBD and works closely with the executive team to develop an organization plan that addresses company wide analytic resources in either a direct report or matrix model
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Master’s degree, PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related field or Undergraduate degree with compensating industry experience
- 4+ years experience in leading, hiring, and managing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and take initiative. Ability to translate ideas and business requirements into business solutions
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations