Sr Analyst - Data & Analytics
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit, and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses can thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
As AuditBoard embarks on the next phase of growth, we are seeking a Sr Analyst of Data & Analytics to help fuel this expansion. You will drive optimizations by converting raw data into actionable insights. You will generate models and dashboards that will push our strategy and drive us to identify leading indicators of churn and upsell, cohorts of opportunity to drive value, and opportunities for efficiency gains. The ideal candidate for this role loves telling stories with data and has the technical chops to be able to do it. You will serve as a subject matter expert on data analysis and related best practices to business partners. You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by helping accelerate our existing momentum to help maximize our full potential.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own and drive efforts to enhance business insight and reporting for our organization that includes: Adoption, Expansion, and Renewals while reporting to the Senior Manager of Data & Analytics
- Analyze and communicate data-centered insights into how clients are using the AuditBoard products and achieving value
- Use data to inform all layers of the Client Advisory Services team and executive management to assist in determining strategic direction
- Inform and implement client segmentation, engagement models, and develop programs to determine root cause of client success and churn
- Develop creative ways to visualize and present information for non-technical audiences
- Prepare reporting and analytics for the Client Advisory Services Team, Finance, and Executive leadership
- Take ownership of data hygiene efforts and make recommendations on best practices
- Inform and assist in most aspects of the analytics platform roadmap
- Provide training on the platform to leadership and other users to enable adoption of reporting and analytics.
What You Have
- 3+ years of Analytics/Data Science/BizOps experience
- Experience with customer success and/or sales analytics - required
- Proficiency with data analysis and reporting tools like Tableau, Power BI, or similar BI tools - required
- Proficiency with SQL - required
- Knowledgeable on data warehousing and ETL/ELT concepts - required
- Experience working with Salesforce.com - required
- Experience working with Totango or similar Customer Success software – preferred
- Experience working with R and Python – preferred
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex data analyses to non-technical stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence tools, with experience effectively defining data requirements and designing effective interactive dashboards
- Ability to navigate and build upon ambiguous requirements; autonomous in nature but strong team player
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Please share whatever materials you think best represent you, your skill set, and your perspective. This can be a portfolio, reference, or anything else you feel comfortable sharing!
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- Free daily catered lunches when in the office
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!
This job can be fully remote