Senior Software Engineer - Scalability
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a highly motivated senior performance engineer who can help drive performance and scaling optimizations at AuditBoard. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to collaborate with others but can also work independently to take an idea from concept to implementation. We're a hardworking, energetic team that is passionate about our customers and believes that to be successful we should never stop learning: learning about our customers, our product, and how to build better software.
- Define develop and perform performance/scalability benchmarks
- Efficiently working with various profiling tools to identify performance and concurrency bottleneck, propose and implement optimizations to improve the AuditBoard product
- Mentor fellow engineers
- Lead application architecture decisions
- Support troubleshooting of customer reported scale and performance bugs
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers
- Write well-designed, maintainable & testable code
- 5+ years of experience in Performance Engineering
- Develop solutions to evaluate and improve performance and scalability
- Ability to find root cause of performance bottlenecks with profiling tools
- Analyze performance issues and propose / perform application changes
- Experience in tackling problems of load, scale, and optimizations of complex large-scale deployments
- Expert in distributed computing system and stack
- Passionate to optimize the performance bottlenecks and improve the product
- Experience with Node.JS and modern ES6 or TypeScript
- Experience with Ember.JS
- Experience working on SaaS web applications
- Experience creating developer documentation
- Bonus: Docker or Kubernetes experience
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year.
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!
Auditboard is not entertaining Visa sponsorship or transfers at this time