Senior Software Engineer - Scalability
Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. Its integrated suite of easy-to-use audit, risk, and compliance solutions streamlines internal audit, SOX compliance, controls management, risk management, and information security compliance. AuditBoard’s clients range from prominent pre-IPO to Fortune 50 companies looking to modernize, simplify, and elevate their functions.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a highly motivated senior performance engineer who can help drive performance and scaling optimizations at AuditBoard. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to collaborate with others but can also work independently to take an idea from concept to implementation. We're a hardworking, energetic team that is passionate about our customers and believes that to be successful we should never stop learning: learning about our customers, our product, and how to build better software.
- Define develop and perform performance/scalability benchmarks
- Efficiently working with various profiling tools to identify performance and concurrency bottleneck, propose and implement optimizations to improve the AuditBoard product
- Mentor fellow engineers
- Lead application architecture decisions
- Support troubleshooting of customer reported scale and performance bugs
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers
- Write well-designed, maintainable & testable code
- 5+ years of experience in Performance Engineering
- Develop solutions to evaluate and improve performance and scalability
- Ability to find root cause of performance bottlenecks with profiling tools
- Analyze performance issues and propose / perform application changes
- Experience in tackling problems of load, scale, and optimizations of complex large-scale deployments
- Expert in distributed computing system and stack
- Passionate to optimize the performance bottlenecks and improve the product
- Experience with Node.JS and modern ES6 or TypeScript
- Experience with Ember.JS
- Experience working on SaaS web applications
- Experience creating developer documentation
- Bonus: Docker or Kubernetes experience
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!
Auditboard is not entertaining Visa sponsorship or transfers at this time #LI-JT1