BI Implementation Manager
Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. Its integrated suite of easy-to-use audit, risk, and compliance solutions streamlines internal audit, SOX compliance, controls management, risk management, and information security compliance. AuditBoard’s clients range from prominent pre-IPO to Fortune 50 companies looking to modernize, simplify, and elevate their functions.
Who We Are Looking For
As an AuditBoard BI Implementation Manager you will be responsible for customer management and design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of dashboards, and visualization projects for customers of AuditBoard using Power BI. The BI Implementation Manager role requires a high level of analytical and communication skills, as they are expected to clearly capture potentially ambiguous requirements of customers and stakeholders, suggest new/alternative metrics and visuals based on needs, and transform them into insightful dashboards and reports. Additionally, the BI Manager will collaborate frequently with engineering and onboarding teams in the development of new BI products and offerings. This is a high-growth area with plenty of opportunities to enhance your skill set and build your career.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage portfolio of client projects and allocate work to BI developers and oversee projects through completion.
- Consult with customers on reporting and analytical needs and determine creative solutions for client specific needs
- Develop and maintain dashboard visualization solutions that offer insight into customer audit performance and activities in the AuditBoard product suite
- Present and train visualizations, dashboards and reports to AuditBoard customers
- Work with cross-departmental internal stakeholders to improve and further develop the current BI offerings
- Assist business users on functional and data requirements to enhance data models
- Provide direction, guidance and training to AuditBoard team members
What You Have
- 3-5 years in a consulting or implementation role involving data visualization implementation and heavy client interaction
- Expert in Power BI and the DAX formula language - required
- Proficiency with SQL - required
- Experience utilizing best practices in project management - required
- Strong understanding of relational data modeling concepts – required
- Knowledge of auditing standards and methodologies – preferred
- Strong creative and analytical skills; ability to manage, manipulate and analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Experience in requirement analysis, design and prototyping
- Experience and ability to effectively manage multiple customer and project timelines with competing priorities
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!
This job can be fully remote