Analyst, Security Compliance
Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. Its integrated suite of easy-to-use audit, risk, and compliance solutions streamlines internal audit, SOX compliance, controls management, risk management, and information security compliance. AuditBoard’s clients range from prominent pre-IPO to Fortune 50 companies looking to modernize, simplify, and elevate their functions.
Who We Are Looking For
AuditBoard is looking for a security compliance analyst to help implement and execute the security compliance roadmap, collaborate with teams across the company to understand and meet our security requirements, and support internal assessments and certification activities.
We’re based in Los Angeles, growing rapidly and looking for bright, motivated people to join us! Learn more at auditboard.com.
- Work cross functionally with Security, IT, Infrastructure, Engineering to advise over security best practices and provide guidance on SOC 2, ISO/IEC 27001, HIPAA, and FEDRAMP compliance requirements
- Assist with internal compliance assessments, track remediation efforts to completion, and facilitate audit requests with external auditors
- Conduct effectiveness testing over security controls
- Execute operational compliance activities such as quarterly user access and security reviews, vendor due diligence assessments, and security log review
- Create documentation in support of organizational policies and procedures
- 3+ years of security/IT compliance or equivalent experience working with Industry regulations and standards (focusing on SOC2, ISO/IEC 27001, HIPAA, FEDRAMP, GDPR)
- Experience supporting compliance initiatives from start to finish
- Prior experience working closely with auditors and/or external regulators
- Experience working in cloud centric environments, and familiarity with cloud security technologies containerization, and infrastructure as code
- Skilled at organizing and translating information into clear written documentation; articulating complex concepts and processes in writing
- Adept at project management and analysis work, including facilitation, interpretation, note taking and documentation
- Security certifications e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM or other relevant certifications
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- BA or BS in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Prior experience at a big 4 accounting firm
- Experience mapping common controls across multiple frameworks in a GRC tool
- Prior experience automating audit evidence collection
- Experience working on SaaS web applications solutions
- Experience with Compliance Monitoring or Posture Management solutions, or other software security solutions
- Bonus: Assessing or auditing compliance in Docker or Kubernetes environments
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!