Senior Brand Designer
Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a talented Senior Brand Designer who is excited by the challenge of developing and overseeing our brand’s visual identity. This position demands a high level of output in a fast-paced environment, but it is also a great opportunity for growth. In this role, you will work collaboratively to create beautiful and effective design solutions. You will also be a mentor to other designers. As we scale, you will also have the opportunity to help shape AuditBoard’s design processes and contribute to our design system. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to collaborate with others, but can also independently take an idea from concept to design.
Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, with excitement to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and low ego environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Be a team player. Collaborate with marketing, sales, developers, subject-matter experts and fellow designers in a low ego environment to make our team and product successful.
- Develop and evolve the AuditBoard brand. Leverage our unique position, user feedback, and stakeholder input to shape our brand through a wide range of initiatives across brand and marketing—including digital, print, and environmental mediums.
- Create and communicate. Develop and implement effective design processes to uncover key information, achieve inter-departmental alignment, and establish clear communication with key stakeholders.
- Measure success. Take ownership of your work and effectively pinpoint where effort should be allocated. Be able to determine the measurable impact of your work.
- Mentor and learn. Provide mentorship to other team members, while also learning from those who have different experiences than yourself. Be willing to give and solicit feedback to make yourself and your designs better.
- If you see it, solve it. Be a self-starter, and if you see a problem beyond your immediate responsibilities, work to help solve it. Everyone benefits from our entire team’s success.
What You Have
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience designing web applications or similar projects.
- Demonstrable visual & web design skills with a portfolio that showcases a breadth of styles and approaches (portfolio required).
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, and/or InVision, Adobe Creative Suite.
Knowledge of other UX, web design, and wireframing tools is necessary.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to web and digital applications.
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills.
- Bonus if you have experience designing enterprise or data-intensive applications.
- Bonus if you have experience developing and implementing design systems for the web.
Please share whatever materials you think best represent you, your skill set, and your perspective. This can be a portfolio, reference, or anything else you feel comfortable sharing!
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!
This job can be fully remote