Product Operations Senior Analyst
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the GRC technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, information security, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including leading organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others
Who You Are and What You’ll Do:
The Product Operations Team is aimed at supporting the company’s cross-functional Product and Engineering (PED) Team in operating as effectively and efficiently as possible. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with various members of the PED Team, including Product Managers, Engineers and Designers.
We are seeking organized, detail-oriented individuals with experience in data analysis and have the ability to multitask. Day-to-day activities for this role include: reviewing and publishing Release Notes, analyzing product analytics, and helping on ad hoc projects directed at process improvement and scaling. This role reports directly to the Director of Product Operations.
- Lead Release Notes process by coordinating, reviewing and publishing Release Notes and related Help Center articles for new product functionality.
- Identify areas to improve product workflows/tools and helps to implement scalable solutions.
- Help keep product roadmap up-to-date and supports the Product Team in go-to-market activities.
- Aid in keeping process documentation, such as the PED Playbook, up-to-date.
- Perform product research tasks, including leveraging product analytics to understand product usage and analyzing cross-functional data to inform product decisions.
- Help triage client feedback and ensure information is kept up-to-date in ProductBoard.
- Support ad-hoc projects and tasks to support the PED organization, as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis.
- Excellent critical-thinking and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, e-mail, and written communications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- High level of enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism.
- Possesses intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Experience working on B2B SaaS products.
- Experience working in the Audit industry.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with data analytics tools including SQL
- Experience with Product go-to-market activities
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!