Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 500 companies, including leading organizations such as WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lions Gate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Cox Communications, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
We are on the hunt for a passionate and motivated Renewals Specialist. This role acts as a key individual contributor on the Success team that consistently delivers market leading retention rates and more. The team you'll join is a culmination of individuals who are passionate about customer loyalty committed to bringing the right people together with the intention of securing and growing our revenue.
This role will be focused on the closed loop process of the subscription renewal. This individual will assist the Sales and Finance team—you'll quote, revise, report and close renewal opportunities.
Your ability to drive business processes, manage heavy transaction workloads with a keen attention to detail, and build automation into our workflow will enable the team to secure more revenue prior to the subscription expiration date ultimately removing the risk of churn.
Main Job Duties Include
- You will own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the Services and Support team to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships
- You will actively engage with key decision makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- You will maintain and report an accurate rolling 90 day forecast of renewals
- You will negotiate and execute renewal contracts (in partnership with legal) that align to customer goals
- You will discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
- You will communicate risk clearly and take the lead in developing resolution strategies, escalating wherever appropriate
- You will serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Uncover trends in subscription automation practices that can improve the customer success renewal workflow
- 1+ years of Quota Carrying experience (e.g., Renewals, Enterprise Sales, Account Management)
- 1-2 years experience with Salesforce (Salesforce Administrator experience preferred)
- Shown discovery, negotiation and closing skills
- Experience handling a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally and influence stakeholders from various roles, levels and profiles to drive collaboration and program excellence
- Approaches work with empathy and a creative, problem solving mindset
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic team player
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- Extraordinary time and process management skills, ensuring nothing slips through the cracks
- Treats work like a craft, constantly honing and refining skills to adapt to an ever-changing landscape
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- Free daily catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!