Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. Its integrated suite of easy-to-use audit, risk, and compliance solutions streamlines internal audit, SOX compliance, controls management, risk management, and information security compliance. AuditBoard’s clients range from prominent pre-IPO to Fortune 50 companies looking to modernize, simplify, and elevate their functions.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking organized and curious individuals with experience prioritizing feature requests from multiple stakeholders and translating those into actionable requirements. Other day-to-day activities may include planning and executing sprints, managing risks, maintaining timelines, and supporting other groups with your product expertise.
The Product Manager acts as the “glue” between our engineering group and the rest of the company. This role supports the Customer Service, Design and Engineering teams with all aspects of product development and program management, and will be the go-to person for product questions. The role reports directly to the Director of Product Management.
- Understand customer needs and translate them into actionable requirements for design and engineering teams.
- Work with sales, marketing, design, customer support and other groups to collect product feedback and prioritize it.
- Understand market forces well enough to develop new feature recommendations and serve as a voice of authority on the product direction.
- Utilize metrics and analytics to drive product insights and recommendations
- Own and advocate a reliable and light-weight process for managing the product backlog.
- Work with an engineering group to facilitate an efficient product development process.
- Experience building one or more of the following: SaaS, enterprise or consumer web applications, web service platforms.
- Experience working directly with designers and engineers.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- Relevant work experience as a product manager, product owner, or program manager contributing to software projects.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI/UX, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- A sense of humor.
- Experience working on B2B SaaS products.
- Experience working in the Audit industry.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!