Director of Sales, CrossComply
Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. Its integrated suite of easy-to-use audit, risk, and compliance solutions streamlines internal audit, SOX compliance, controls management, risk management, and information security compliance. AuditBoard’s clients range from prominent pre-IPO to Fortune 50 companies looking to modernize, simplify, and elevate their functions.
AuditBoard is seeking a gifted Compliance leader with rich experience, talent, humility and a learner’s mindset to help build and scale a special business. Attractive candidates will bring a personal record of hiring, developing, and inspiring high performance teams with a proven discipline to operate as trusted advisors to their customers and partners. Successful leaders will be highly adaptable, nimble, and passionate to shape AuditBoard’s foundation and future.
We also seek leaders who demonstrate through action and through repeatable and scalable development programs, a maniacal investment in our people. It’s our expectation that AuditBoard becomes the de facto standard for talent development across GRC and all of high tech, where our people continue to grow and see multiple paths for advancement.
Candidates need to thrive in effectively balancing the demands of recruiting and development while building out a predictable business, laser focused on top of funnel pipeline, account segmentation, velocity vs. value based selling framework, alliance strategies, and customer success alignment.
- Cultivate a first class sales culture, leading from the front through inspiration and continuous personal development of the team
- Recruit top talent at scale who possess high intelligence, strong character, and coach-ability, with the agility and mindset to bring in a diverse collection of new recruits to our evolving business.
- Develop and implement value-based, multiple persona enterprise sales strategies, specifically the Head of Infosec and CISO of large enterprise companies.
- Set strategic sales direction for overall sales growth in order to maximize market potential
- Participate in executive meetings and set forth plans to achieve sales growth, marketing objectives, sales headcount planning, etc.
- Drive a MEDDICC-based qualification and forecasting methodology for predictability
- Work side by side with product, engineering, and marketing leads to drive exponential growth across the IT Security and Compliance market
- Build out team for “smart growth” with the ability to lead leaders over time
- 7-10+ years of SaaS based solution selling
- 3-5+ years of enterprise leadership experience
- Background in Information Security and Compliance is preferred
- Strong knowledge of information security frameworks and industry standards, such as ISO/IEC 27000 series, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, PCI-DSS, is preferred.
- Experience in the adoption of Compliance frameworks or performing Compliance certifications or audits is preferred
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quota
- Strong executive presence - very comfortable with C-level executives, especially CFOs and Controllers
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!