People Ops and Benefits Manager
People Ops & Benefits Manager
Reports into: VP, People
Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. Its integrated suite of easy-to-use audit, risk, and compliance solutions streamlines internal audit, SOX compliance, controls management, risk management, and information security compliance. AuditBoard’s clients range from prominent pre-IPO to Fortune 50 companies looking to modernize, simplify, and elevate their functions.
The People team at AuditBoard is working behind the scenes to design, build and deliver the best experience for our employees. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking to add a new role that will serve as a center of excellence with a focus on HR operations and Benefits management. As the People Operations and Benefits Manager, you will make a positive difference for our employee population by optimizing processes, technology as well as benefits. You will also have the opportunity to directly impact the People team, contributing to key initiatives that enable AuditBoard to grow and scale. This role will require a blend of strategic and tactical efforts to ensure we have the appropriate infrastructure and proper flow of information internally to make thoughtful decisions and move quickly.
- are naturally organized, detail oriented, have a knack for process design and improvement and are technically savvy.
- enjoy building relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors to drive action for positive results.
- are excited about learning top HR & Benefits technology and design trends, as well as staying up to date on HR/Benefits compliance
Where and HOW you’ll Make a Difference:
- Implement and optimize HRIS modules and improve utilization through efforts focused on automation and process improvement that enables employee & manager self service to support scale
- Own communication plans for roll-out of all HRIS projects; including training and guidance to users
- Design and deploy change management processes to ensure HRIS serves as the point of truth for all employee records in
- Manage and maintain user permissions in partnership with the People Ops Associate
- Design and build workflows that support scale, resolve data management challenges
- Analyze current HRIS capabilities, building short term solutions; identify and map out long term needs to support growth and expansion efforts.
- Support configuration needs of people related policies, procedures and compliance
Benefits Design & Administration
- Serve as Benefits expert and broker liaison
- Guide the annual renewal/go-to market strategy - research, recommend and support selecting strategic benefits packages - Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, FSA/HSA, 401k, and ancillary offerings
- Facilitate and lead annual open enrollment events, including communications
- Ensure all plans are accurately configured and maintained in the system (carrier feeds, payroll, and governance)
- Manage the relationship with third party administrators, insurance vendors
- Partner with Payroll to reconcile deductions and carrier invoices and conduct routine audits
- Optimize workflows to capture and process new enrollments, terminations, life-events
Shared Service Lead
- Lead reporting and analytics efforts supporting the People team across various functions (HR, L&D, TA), IT and Finance/Operations and make recommendations about how the system can best meet those needs.
- Lead workforce analytics/dashboard efforts and share information through visual layouts.
- Assess, communicate and support the mitigation of areas of risk to ensure People team is operating in compliance with local, state and federal laws, as well as high integrity and ethics.
- Partner with HRBP team to support LOA administration and communicate with Payroll to capture details and process accordingly
- Collaborate with People team leads to develop internal satisfaction scorecards and identify ways to improve
- Collaborate with People team leads to develop employee facing resources in the intranet to help optimize employee self service model
Tools we use: Google suite, Paylocity, Bswift, CultureAmp, Greenhouse, Joon, LinkedIn Learning, Guru
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience related to benefits and HR systems administration
- Familiarity with ACA, COBRA, HIPPA, FMLA, Paternity/Maternity leave and other benefits compliance requirements
- Attention to detail, organized and proactive and effective communicator
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and build trust with internal and external clients
- Passion for taking care of people and drive to improve experiences through technology and well thought-out processes
Year One Deliverables
- In partnership with People Experience Manager and People Ops Associate, launch the Compensation planning and position management modules in Paylocity
- Implementation of manager self-service
- Drive a successful 2022 Open Enrollment
- Build out of an official Workforce analytics dashboard to leverage for decision making
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!