Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Why this role is exciting:
The People team at AuditBoard is working behind the scenes to design, build and deliver the best experience for our employees. As we continue our growth journey, we are looking to add a new role that will serve as a center of excellence with a focus on total Rewards. As the Total Rewards Manager, you will make a positive difference for our employees by optimizing and enhancing our current offerings, implementing best practices for compensation and benefits as well as pave the way for creative offerings that will serve our population. You will also have the opportunity to directly impact the People team, contributing to key initiatives that enable AuditBoard to grow and scale. This role will require a blend of strategic and tactical efforts to ensure we make thoughtful decisions and move quickly.
- have a knack for analyzing and presenting meaningful data/stories to influence and guide total rewards decisions and program development
- enjoy building relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors to drive action for positive results.
- are excited about sharing and learning total rewards best practices, technology and design trends, as well as staying up to date on compliance
Where and HOW you’ll Make a Difference:
Compensation + Benefits Design & Administration
- Lead the design and development of compensation, 401(k), and health and welfare programs
- Serve as Benefits/401(k) expert and broker liaison; Manage the relationship with third party administrators,
- Guide the annual renewal/go-to market strategy in partnership with our broker - research, recommend and support selecting strategic benefits packages - Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, FSA/HSA, 401k, and ancillary offerings
- Serve as a SME and business partner for all compensation and benefits related matters
- Lead the semi-annual compensation planning process, aligned with the performance review cycle
- Utilize compensation tools to benchmark jobs for competitive pay structures and equity as needed
- Own the LOA administration process in partnership with 3rd party administrators
- Manage overall compliance with total rewards programs
Communication + Cross-functional Collaboration
- Facilitate and lead company communications to drive employee awareness and ensure programs and plans are well understood
- Ensure all plans are accurately configured and maintained in the system (carrier feeds, payroll, and governance)
- Develop and facilitate compelling presentations for the executive team, sharing trends and benchmarking data, to shape the total rewards strategy
- Work with cross functional teams as it relates to global expansion and mobility to guide total rewards practices
- Partner with HRBP team to support LOA administration and communicate with Payroll to capture details and process accordingly
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience related to benefits administration and direct exposure supporting total rewards/compensation plans
- Familiarity with ACA, COBRA, HIPPA, FMLA, Paternity/Maternity leave and other benefits compliance requirements
- Attention to detail, organized and proactive and effective communicator
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and build trust with internal and external clients
- Passion for taking care of people and drive to improve experiences through technology and well thought-out processes
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!