Enterprise Account Executive - West
Enterprise Account Executive
Position: Manager, Solutions Advisory Services (Account Executive)
Location: Los Angeles, Seattle, San Francisco (Pacific Northwest)
Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. Its integrated suite of easy-to-use audit, risk, and compliance solutions streamlines internal audit, SOX compliance, controls management, risk management, and information security compliance. Our clients range from prominent pre-IPO to Fortune 50 companies looking to modernize, simplify, and elevate their functions.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for intelligent, coachable, hard-working, and driven professionals to sell AuditBoard products into large ( >$1b in annual revenues) publicly traded and private organizations. The Manager / Director of Solutions Advisory Services (i.e. Account Executive) will manage a territory to proactively generate new opportunities into target accounts, close business to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals, and report the Area Director, Enterprise Sales.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline
- Listen and comprehend customer pain points and goals and objectives to tailor AuditBoard’s products and services.
- Present a compelling solution of the AuditBoard suite of products to clients using the information found in the discovery phase
- Engage with C-level prospects to position AuditBoard's strategic value proposition and drive the deal to closure
- Leverage a values-based sales process to work with multiple client personas to close new business
- Use a MEDDIC-based sales qualification methodology to manages sales resources and to report sales forecasts
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
- Engage and build relationships with AuditBoard Partners and Alliances to help drive new pipeline growth and close new business
- Evangelize the organizational need for a strong audit, risk, and control environment to drive new pipeline and win new business.
Attributes for Successful Candidates
- Be a Manager or higher in a Risk Advisory practice (i.e. risk management, internal audit) of a Big4 firm, or
- Have 5+ years of Saas sales experience selling enterprise / B2B solutions and a consistent track record of over-performance.
- Willingness to be coached and discipline to carry-out responsibilities in a team selling environment.
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Previous success winning in a competitive environment
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!