Director of Revenue Operations
Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Why this role is exciting:
At AuditBoard, we believe RevOps is the catalyst that makes the GTM engine runs. We are looking for experienced RevOps professionals who feel the same way, and want help build a world-class GTM engine. Here is a sample of things you’ll get to do:
- Drive a MEDDICC-based qualification and forecasting methodology for predictability
- Define and Monitor Key Performance Indicators - and generate recommendations to drive business
- Collaborate with senior sales and executive leadership to implement your recommendations
- Work with passionate teammates across the company to execute key projects
- Set forth plans to achieve sales growth, marketing objectives, sales headcount planning, international market entry, etc.
- Through data, develop repeatable “plays” that can be packaged into a executable programs for the sales team to drive
- Build out team for “smart growth” with the ability to lead leaders over time
What you will need to succeed:
- 12+ years of sales/marketing operations experience in a hyper-growth, SaaS environment
- People management experience; this role will start out as an individual contributor, and over time build out a team
- Demonstrated success in project management
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce and Data Analytics tool (e.g., Tableau)
- Deep understanding of sales planning (territories and quota setting), sales processes, funnel management, and forecasting
- Problem solver with strong business intelligence
- Self-motivated, persistent, goal-oriented attitude and can work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to operate with a strong sense of urgency and deliver results
- Highly curious with a positive attitude
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!