Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. Its integrated suite of easy-to-use audit, risk, and compliance solutions streamlines internal audit, SOX compliance, controls management, risk management, and information security compliance. AuditBoard’s clients range from prominent pre-IPO to Fortune 50 companies looking to modernize, simplify, and elevate their functions.
Why this role is exciting:
At AuditBoard, we are building out a world class revenue organization with proven leaders from the SaaS and audit, risk, and compliance industries. We believe RevOps is the catalyst that makes the GTM engine run. We are looking for experienced RevOps professionals who feel the same way, and want help build a world-class GTM engine. Here is a sample of things you’ll get to do:
- Be our senior sales leaders’ “Right Hand Person”
- Manage the health of our business and drive forecast predictability (using MEDDICC)
- Set forth and execute plans to achieve sales growth, marketing objectives, sales headcount planning, international market entry, etc.
- Through data, develop repeatable “plays” that can be packaged into executable programs for the sales team to drive
- Build out and mentor team for “smart growth”
- Collaborate with passionate teammates across the company to execute key projects
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
In this role, you will utilize:
- Your 12+ years of sales/marketing operations experience in a hyper-growth, SaaS environment
- Your analytics chops to diagnose and prescribe the help the sales team needs
- Your strategic thinking on where the best opportunities are and how to resource against them in the form of territories and account assignments
- Your operator mindset to help the team execute at the highest possible level
- Your leadership and facilitating skills to run the team’s Rhythm of Business processes (e.g., weekly forecast calls, big deal reviews, Quarterly Reviews)
- Your empathy and ability to connect with sales leaders, account executives, and other GTM leaders to help them achieve big and bold objectives
- Your strong points of view on the best way to engage with and motivate a sales team
- Your people management experience; this role will start out as an individual contributor, and over time build out a team as we scale
- Your deep understanding of sales planning (territories and quota setting), sales processes, funnel management, and forecasting, and
- Your sense of humor, because we spend too much time at the job not to have some fun while we are at it.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!