Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Why this role is exciting:
We are looking for a positive, self-motivated professional with experience in project scheduling. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for effectively filling resource engagement requests by scheduling and coordinating the assignment of client service staff to engagements appropriately and staff workloads are balanced. The Project Coordinator will also be responsible for monitoring the utilization of resources, ensuring alignment of resources with the strategic plan, analyzing operational results and promoting the development of staff.
- Manage resource staffing by working with all levels in the Onboarding team to find solutions for resource needs balancing and client due dates
- Monitor schedules to ensure staff are effectively utilized by reviewing available resources and facilitating necessary adjustments ensuring the alignment of resources based on experience, industry, technical expertise and geography when appropriate
- Act as a resource and point of contact for resource managers to mediate and resolve resource need conflicts that develop among the requesting projects
- Provide project coordination for scheduling meetings, documenting outcomes and follow ups
- Generate scheduling, utilization and forecasting reports and provide analysis of the data that assists managers in making scheduling decisions
- Monitor productivity, conflicts, leverage, availability, travel and non-charge hours
- Review and update staff’s skills and work with managers on closing any training or skills gap in order to meet resourcing needs
- Work directly with People Team and managers regarding productivity, training, staffing issues and other concernsCollaborate with managers and client engagement teams to understand their business needs and drive consistency
- Communicate with management regarding future needs versus availability, potential staffing issues, and other information to allow the effective deployment of resources
- Ensure compliance with leadership’s priorities around capacity, client needs/budgets, engagement profitability, growth and staff development
- Assist in the development and implementation of scheduling process improvements and provide information for short-term and longer term strategic decisions
- Develop, administer and/or participate in scheduling system & process assimilation and orientation programs for incoming hires
- Maintain templates, rules and workflows in the resource tool
- Facilitate scheduling meetings as needed, including asking questions to ensure clarity when making recommendations and follow-up on unresolved issues in a timely manner that may require rescheduling of projects and/or staff
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a professional services firm as resource management professional or project manager
- Strong relationship building, coaching and employee development skills
- Ability to connect at all levels of the organization using diplomatic communication, influence and negotiation skills.
- Outgoing personality and ability to present topics and run meetings in front of management levels, as well as staff levels
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, analytical, organizational skills
- Ability to manage their own workload and work with multiple locations
- Understands and thrives in a fast pace environment and ability to prioritize work accordingly
- Intermediate to expert Excel skills.
- Previous experience with Clarizen is a plus
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!