Senior Analyst, Infosec Compliance Products
Senior Analyst, Infosec Compliance Products
Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
What this role is exciting:
AuditBoard is looking for a senior analyst to help drive the success and evolution of our CrossComply product, which helps Information Security and Compliance teams streamline information security risk and compliance across the enterprise — including SOC, ISO, PCI, NIST, CMMC, GDPR, NYDFS, and more. This is a unique opportunity to help influence the success and product direction for the next generation GRC platform and to jump into product development. If you are entrepreneurial, self-driven, and interested in making an impact on the future of GRC, we’d love to chat.
- Research compliance standards and frameworks (ex. SOC2, ISO/IEC 27001, HIPAA, and FEDRAMP, etc.), and develop best practice guidance and content in support of internal teams and customers.
- Identify opportunities for improving the product to support specific compliance and framework-related use cases.
- Analyze product and customer data to monitor customer adoption and identify customer needs for the CrossComply product.
- Develop technical articles and content to support how customers can leverage to successfully adopt CrossComply for their compliance program.
- Support the automated ingestion of compliance frameworks into CrossComply platform through quality verification of framework mappings and data.
- Collaborate with Product, Implementation, Success, and Support teams to learn what our customers' needs are and identify how we can leverage content & training materials to make our customers more successful.
- Work with industry standards bodies and third parties to license compliance frameworks and supplemental content.
What you will need to succeed:
- 3+ years of security/IT compliance or equivalent experience working with Industry regulations and standards (focusing on SOC2, ISO/IEC 27001, HIPAA, FEDRAMP, GDPR)
- Experience adopting and/or auditing compliance frameworks
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Skilled at organizing and translating information into clear written documentation; articulating complex concepts and processes in writing.
- Experience with data analysis including comfort with Excel.
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills..
- Security certifications e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM or other relevant certifications
- BA or BS in a technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience with SQL and/or BI tools.
- Exposure to the Unified Control Framework (UCF) or Secure Controls Framework (SCF).
- Experience mapping common controls across multiple frameworks
- Experience implementing GRC/Compliance products
- Experience working in a product/engineering related role.
- Experience with Compliance Monitoring, or other software security solutions
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!