Senior Software Engineer - InfoSec - Remote OK
Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Why this role is exciting:
AuditBoard is looking for a product oriented and entrepreneurial DevSecOps Engineer, who will be responsible for driving implementation of the next Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) continuous monitoring solution within our product portfolio. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on engineer who enjoys building solutions from scratch to help our customers integrate security monitoring into their compliance programs within our platform. This person will leverage, augment, and/or enhance native, 3rd party, and open source utilities and tools to monitor cloud and container configurations, detect events from cloud security assessment tool(s), analyze results, identify meaningful threats, and recommend remediation actions. This new service offering will integrate seamlessly with existing and new GRC workflows to help our customers drive a best in class workflow for managing their compliance and information security programs.
- Help invent, integrate, and enhance tooling used by the Information Security and IT teams to detect security events
- Build integrations between applications and infrastructure components to support identity and access management, logging and monitoring, and event detection
- Participate in cross-team efforts to design, develop, deploy, and maintain cloud and containerized monitoring systems and tools
- Drive enhancements to standard baselines for cloud and container security in line with security frameworks and benchmarks in the form of a product or service
- Design a remediation workflow integrated with the AuditBoard application for discovered security vulnerabilities on cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure, and containerized applications built on Kubernetes.
- Maintain scalable monitoring platforms to identify and report security compliance issues
- Research and provide security guidance for the build of complex systems from the ground up.
- Build, improve and test our visibility and detection capabilities on behalf of our customers
- Assist with other Security Compliance activities as required
What you will need to succeed:
- 5+ years working experience within engineering related fields
- BS or MS in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Technical understanding and competence with Public Cloud platforms especially AWS and Azure
- Strong technical understanding of identity and access management and cloud and container administration.
- Ability to work within an on-call shift rotation
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 9 holidays per year
- Stock options
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings