Product Marketing Analyst - Competitive Intelligence
Product Marketing Analyst—Competitive
Who we are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Why this job is exciting
As a Product Marketing Associate, you will primarily be responsible for market research, including competitive intelligence, win/loss analysis, and GRC market conditions. You’ll work in an emerging space and within an organization that believes in and supports a progressive view of product marketing.
- Identify competitor strengths and weaknesses.
- Build competitive sales battlecards that articulate the value of AuditBoard.
- Compile win/loss insights from surveys and interviews and build a dashboard to convey those
- Research trends and opportunities occurring in the GRC (governance, risk and compliance) space.
- Present findings and recommendations based on your research
- Support the product marketing team with sales enablement, product launch, and customer
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline or 4 years of equivalent experience
- 2+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry, SaaS preferred
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An inquisitive, proactive, organized researcher with effective project management skills
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
- Knowledgeable of the GRC space so you can understand how risk professionals work and how they use software to work more effectively, preferred
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of paid time off and 9 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Coming soon!