Senior Analyst, Product Solutions
Who we are
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. We built our suite of audit, risk, and compliance solutions with user experience at the forefront, and maintain an unwavering focus on creating streamlined, easy-to-use products to address the critical business needs of our customers. That customer-centric approach has helped us become the third fastest growing technology company in North America, according to Deloitte. More than 20% of the Fortune 500 and companies like Walmart, Intel, Amgen, Hawaiian Airlines, Electronic Arts, Lowes, Lennar Homes, and Cornerstone OnDemand use AuditBoard today.
Why this job is exciting:
We are looking for a Product Solutions Senior Analyst with a strong background in any of the following areas: Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, internal audit, enterprise risk management, and/or general compliance. The Product Solutions Senior Analyst will be a product expert in the AuditBoard platform and be able to work closely with senior Product Solutions team members to prepare proof-of-value environments with client data that convey a high value proposition. This person will coordinate product mockups for sales & onboarding teams, answer product / sales questions, and consult with various internal departments on industry best practices for AuditBoard. Internally, the Product Solutions Senior Analyst will report to the Director of Product Solutions.
- Ability to understand a complex client (ranging from Pre-IPO to Fortune 10) and their environment at a technical level in order to relate how AuditBoard's platform can alleviate their challenges.
- Prepare a compelling proof-of-value of the AuditBoard suite of products for complex clients/prospects tailored based on the client’s unique environment under the guidance of a senior Product Solutions team member.
- Stay up-to-date on AuditBoard product releases and be ready to integrate latest features in proof-of-value requests as well as coach peers on latest features.
- Mentor and cross-train internal resources and develop team members’ skills and expertise
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities
Attributes for a successful candidate:
- 2-4 years working experience within Big 4 consulting, Internal Audit, Compliance and/or Risk Management
- BS in Accounting, Information Systems, Business or related field
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and internal audit methodology. Strong understanding of Enterprise Risk Management is preferred
- Experience with AuditBoard platform preferred
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, critical thinking and project management skills
- Excellent problem-solving, presentation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Successful demonstrated experience managing and working with auditors
- Successful demonstrated working with internal cross-functional teams and product engineering groups preferred
- Successful demonstrated experience communicating and reporting to management
- Nice to have: understanding of common compliance frameworks such as COBIT, SOC, COSO, ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI DSS, HITRUST and industry recognized guidance such as NIST
- Ability to flourish in a high growth and fast paced tech environment
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.