Product Marketing Manager—Risk Management & Launch
Who we are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Why this job is exciting
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will primarily be responsible for go-to-market activities associated with our RiskOversight product. You will also help our team launch new products and features to the market and existing customers. You’ll work in an emerging space and within an organization that believes in and supports a progressive view of product marketing.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and product teams to develop and champion key messaging and value propositions to them and others inside and outside the organization.
- Create marketing programs (e.g., sales documentation, product videos, website copy, thought leadership topics and studies) that articulate the benefits of the RiskOversight product.
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators.
- Shape the ideal client profile for RiskOversight product.
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle.
- Create repeatable processes for launching new product capabilities internally and to the market.
- Strategize closely with Sr. Product Marketing over risk and other subject matter experts to define the market opportunities, challenges and messaging.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing or related discipline
- 4+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry, SaaS preferred
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- Proven track record of executing successful product launches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations
- Exceptional project management skills
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
- Knowledgeable of the ERM and GRC space so you can understand how risk professionals work and how they use software to work more effectively, preferred
- Pragmatic marketing framework preferred
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!