Who We Are
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will primarily be responsible for go-to-market activities associated with our risk management product. You will also help our team launch new products and features to the market and existing customers. You’ll work in an emerging space and within an organization that believes in and supports a progressive view of product marketing.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and product teams to develop and champion key messaging and value propositions to them and others inside and outside the organization.
- Create marketing programs (e.g., sales documentation, product videos, website copy, thought leadership topics and studies) that articulate the product benefits.
- Conduct market analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators.
- Help shape the ideal client profile.
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle.
- Create repeatable processes for launching new product capabilities internally and to the market.
- Strategize closely with Sr. Product Marketing over risk and other subject matter experts to define the market opportunities, challenges and messaging.
Attributes of a Successful Candidate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing or related discipline
- 4+ years of product marketing or product management experience, preferably in a related industry, SaaS preferred
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- Proven track record of executing successful product launches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations
- Exceptional project management skills
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure
- Knowledgeable of the information security (including cybersecurity), risk management or GRC space so you can understand how risk professionals work and how they use software to work more effectively, preferred
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!