Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Why this role is exciting:
We are seeking a Sr. Product Manager to own our Audit Analytics solution, which includes automations built on top of best of breed market platforms. This is a pivotal role in our platform team, building capabilities across the product portfolio. You will be working with the whole company to enable client adoption and usage. In addition, you will work with a dedicated scrum team and manage day-to-day responsibilities including sprint planning and executing sprints, risk management, on-time delivery, and supporting other groups with your product expertise.
As part of the AuditBoard product team, you will become a subject matter expert on the relationship between automations and the audit universe and own AuditBoard’s story for this critical industry solution. This role supports the Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Design and Engineering teams with all aspects of product development, and will be the go-to person for product questions. The role reports directly to the Head of Platform Products.
Attributes for a successful candidate:
- 3-5 years product management experience building and shipping technical products in an iterative fashion
- Demonstrated ability in learning a new market and domain, or experience working in the Audit industry
- Active discovery and validation through data, beta programs and regular sales and client interactions
- Experience building and managing roadmap strategy with strong prioritization skills on requests and requirements originating from inside and outside the organization
- Understand customer needs and translate them into actionable requirements for design and engineering teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to document market understanding, create shared learning across the team and write product specifications
- Understand market forces to develop new feature recommendations and serve as a voice of authority on the product direction
- Utilize metrics and analytics to drive product insights and recommendations
- Experience building Enterprise SaaS platforms as a product manager
- Experience working with APIs and integration platforms as a service such as Tray, Workato, MuleSoft, Jitterbit, Boomi, SAP, Oracle, IBM, TIBCO, etc.
- Familiarity with robotic process automation, business process management and other similar solutions and capabilities
- Experience working directly with designers and engineers in agile software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI/UX, sales, customer support, finance or marketing
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!