Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Why this role is exciting:
- Generate ideas to create an impactful learning experience for employees virtually and in-person via adult learning principles.
- Instructionally-design trainings, guides and materials that fulfill stakeholders' needs.
- Build campaigns to generate excitement and participation in programs.
- Organize, plan quarterly schedules and manage logistics of upcoming trainings.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and other trainings using various formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Evaluate program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Track training participation and other relevant data points to improve learning outcomes.
- Maintain records and reporting for compliance trainings through the learning Management System (LMS).
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in training and development.
Attributes for a successful candidate:
- Strong instructional design and facilitation skills
- A fast learner, self-motivated, and deeply curious about learning and development
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments and locations
- Creative and resourceful with the knack for building and streamlining processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity, confidential information
- Strong knowledge of GSuite (Google Slides, Google Sheets), Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel) and Zoom
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education pursuing Human Resources or related discipline from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!