Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Why this role is exciting: We are looking for a positive team player to join us as a Security Analyst on the Revenue Operations team. In this role, you will support the sales team with day-to-day requests from prospects to help move deals forward (typically in the form of an RFP and/or security questionnaire). You will have the opportunity to collaborate with individuals from all across the organization and the role is a great foundation for those current and new to SaaS Tech companies.
What you will need to succeed:
An individual who has the desire to continuously learn new things, no task is too small mentality, attention to detail, organized, the ability to juggle multiple projects at once, and overall being a team player.
- Develops, edits, and writes original proposal content and other sales-related documents.
- Responds to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) by answering all questions, analyzing and summarizing costs, and providing additional information as requested by the customer.
- Works with other departments such as sales, finance, legal, product, engineering, implementation, and marketing in order to manage ongoing business workflow and sales process
- Collaborate with the InfoSec team to respond to customer inquiries regarding data security practices in a timely manner.
- May update the proposal system, including pricing, status of the proposal, pertinent dates, and tracking.
- Contribute to maintenance of RFP database (RFPio), which includes boilerplate Q+A pairings and reusable content
- May review sales proposals for products and service opportunities.
- May actively work on or facilitate projects and initiatives led by the Revenue Operations team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years of experience
- Strong written and verbal communication, customer relation, organizational, technical, and project management skills.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Able to learn formal Request for Proposal (RFP) procedures.
- Experience with content management systems a plus
- Stays abreast of current technical standards and how it affects company products and services.
- Strong knowledge of software and PC applications and Microsoft office; able to learn other programs.
- Able to work in a small team environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, think out of the box and build processes for scale.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!