Enterprise Account Executive, Compliance
West Coast (WA, OR, CA)
Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for remote-based Enterprise Account Executives (EAE) to help us acquire new business within existing and net-new accounts. In this role, you’ll be selling AuditBoard’s CrossComply cloud-based solutions into the CISO, InfoSec, or IT departments within Enterprise organizations. Demand currently outpaces our sales team, and this is an opportunity to be in the rare position of having huge territories combined with inbound demand and an exceptional product. Value selling experience, completion of a formal sales training program (MEDDICC, Sandler, Challenger, etc), and a high sales IQ are a must.
- Build Champions and fans of CrossComply by selling value and outcomes, not features
- Be passionate about our customer’s success
- Develop and implement intelligent territory and account plans
- Work closely with leadership, SEs, and other SMEs to team-sell within your accounts
- Listen, understand, and ask great questions
- Use a MEDDICC-based qualification and forecasting methodology for predictability
- Provide proactive, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Co-sell with Resellers and Alliance Partners as needed
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- Looking to join a high-integrity, high-character, and sophisticated sales team
- 5+ years of solution selling in the Enterprise SaaS space
- Experience selling software into the CISO or InfoSec teams
- History of exceeding quota
- Pride in your personal organization, preparation, and execution as a sales professional
- Proven ability to develop a new territory in a startup environment
- Strong executive presence - comfortable with the nuances of the InfoSec & Security buyer
- Ability to develop multiple Champions and execute a tight sales cycle and methodology (Force Management preferred)
- Enjoy your job - work on a team with leadership and colleagues who will have your back
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- $200/mo stipend to Live Your Best Life
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- 401k to save for your future