Who We Are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why This Role is Exciting:
AuditBoard has a stateless containerized application architecture built on Kubernetes, hosted on multiple cloud platforms and regions, and maintained via automation. AuditBoard is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who is a software engineer at heart with the expertise to build reliable and secure infrastructure. We are looking for a talented engineer who is experienced in building and maintaining cloud infrastructure globally along with the appropriate observability tooling to monitor the globally distributed systems. This person will need to be able to quickly assess and debug production issues in our infrastructure as our enterprise customers expect our products to have the utmost reliability. As our customers entrust us with highly confidential data, building secure cloud infrastructure should always be at the forefront of this person’s mind.
- Maintain reliability for our production systems to exceed our SLA requirements, part of which is being in an on-call rotation for production issues
- Understand system limitations and building observability tools to maintain infrastructure reliability and/or alert on potential production issues
- Lead and architect cloud infrastructure to enable high-performance SaaS applications in the cloud.
- Software design and development experience in cloud service orchestration (API-based control plane) with an emphasis on “infrastructure-as-a-service”
- Having the flexibility to learn new technologies, while continuously developing your skills will be key to your success.
- You will fit into our teams, be a fantastic collaborator, comfortable with giving and receiving feedback and be able to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Continue to grow automation for infrastructure provisioning, developer efficiency, and internal tooling efficiency
- Assist our customer support and sales team with technical issues in regards to the AuditBoard application
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of related experience
- Strong software development background with strong expertise in at least one programming language
- Experience with Docker and running container orchestration systems (Kubernetes preferred)
- Experience working in Cloud services providers (AWS or Azure is preferred)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and other cloud automation tools (HashiCorp suite)
- Experience with building observability tooling, dashboards, and alerting in regards to application performance and stability
- Familiar with building fully automated CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of monitoring, networking, security (strong in 1 or more areas)
- Strong familiarity with Linux
- On-call rotation for production-related issues to uphold our SLA with clients
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- Fun company and team outings