Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why this role is exciting:
Our enablement organization is growing! Reporting into the Director of Sales Enablement, this is an exciting and challenging opportunity where you will be spearheading the creation, coordination, and facilitation of our onboarding program for our sales new hires. We are looking for creative and engaging personalities who can connect with our team members, and bring energy to their onboarding journey. We welcome team-oriented candidates with a bias towards action, and who are confident in their ability to develop personalized, scalable learning experiences that are outcome focused.
- Drive the creation and continuous improvement of a world-class onboarding strategy.
- Facilitate, coordinate and manage onboarding sessions for sales new hires, tracking measurable outcomes including milestone completion, knowledge comprehension, skill certification, and decreasing ramp time.
- Work with leadership to identify and develop internal subject matter experts to support the onboarding program.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to analyze team training needs and develop specialized content.
- Develop and deliver an engaging learning experience using a variety of mediums, including LIVE classroom training, online/on-demand tutorials and certifications, and videos.
- Build out training courses and curriculums within our internal learning management system. In addition, co-manage the content repository and ensure all information is updated and readily accessible to the sales team.
- Prepare ongoing reports and dashboards linking onboarding efforts with ramp time, satisfaction, knowledge comprehension, and skill certification.
- 2+ years professional experience in a customer facing role (sales, success, renewals, etc.). Preference given to candidates with experience in training and/or enablement focused on sales.
- Excellent knowledge of sales processes, best practices, and popular tools leveraged by sales teams. Preference given to candidates with knowledge/previous experience with Salesforce, GONG, and WorkRamp.
- Understanding of training best practices and experience delivering training through a variety of delivery methods (online, in-person, etc.)
- High adaptability, including the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, quick deadlines, and constant change.
- Expert ability to collaborate and drive co-ownership of key programs and deliverables, while coordinating multiple activities and programs within a team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency using the Google suite of products.
- Project Management experience using Asana or similar project management software.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!