Who We Are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why This Tole is Exciting:
At AuditBoard, we are building out a world-class revenue organization with proven leaders from the SaaS and audit, risk, and compliance industries. We believe RevOps is the catalyst that makes the GTM engine run. In particular, we believe that a world-class deal desk function can increase our win rate, drive up our average selling price, and reduce our sales cycles.
We are looking for an experienced deal desk leader who feels the same way and wants to help build a world-class GTM engine. Here is a sample of things you’ll get to do:
- Advise our teams and customers on the fastest and best ways to get deals done, the right way (i.e., following our policies)
- Build out the deal desk process end-to-end; serving as a trusted adviser to the sales team in structuring complex deals, leveraging pricing strategy, quote management, developing playbooks, etc. to drive a smoother, easier, and frictionless experience.
- Establish metrics and processes to improve business visibility and consistency of practices across teams
- Provide input on our overall pricing strategy
- Over time, build out the deal desk function globally at AuditBoard
What You Will Need to Succeed:
In this role, you will utilize:
- Your 12+ years of experience working in the software / SaaS industry (Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations experience preferred)
- Bring your strong points of view on the ‘art of the deal’ to our negotiation process
- Strong process-oriented tendencies
- Your service mindset and empathy in working with sales leaders, account executives, finance, and legal leaders
- Solid understanding of software revenue recognition principles, especially with ASC606 standards
- Strong understanding of Salesforce & CPQ
- Your people management experience; this role will start as an individual contributor, and over time build out a team as we scale
- Your sense of humor, because we spend too much time at the job not to have some fun while we are at it.
- You’ll be accelerating your career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!