Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why this role is exciting:
At AuditBoard, we are building out a world class revenue organization with proven leaders from the SaaS and audit, risk, and compliance industries. We believe RevOps is the catalyst that makes the GTM engine run. We are looking for experienced RevOps professionals who feel the same way, and want to help build a world-class GTM engine. Here is a sample of things you’ll get to do:
- Be our senior sales leaders’ “Right Hand Person”
- Manage the health of our business and drive forecast predictability (using MEDDICC)
- Set forth and execute plans to achieve sales growth, marketing objectives, sales headcount planning, international market entry, etc.
- Through data, develop repeatable “plays” that can be packaged into a executable programs for the sales team to drive
- Build out and mentor team for “smart growth”
- Collaborate with passionate teammates across the company to execute key projects
What you will need to succeed:
- Your 12+ years of sales/marketing operations experience in a hyper-growth, SaaS environment
- Your analytics chops to diagnose and prescribe the help the sales team needs
- Your strategic thinking on where the best opportunities are and how to resource against them in the form of territories and account assignments
- Your operator mindset to help the team execute at the highest possible level
- Your leadership and facilitating skills to run the team’s Rhythm of Business processes (e.g., weekly forecast calls, big deal reviews, Quarterly Reviews)
- Your empathy and ability to connect with sales leaders, account executives, and other GTM leaders to help them achieve big and bold objectives
- Your strong points of view on the best way to engage with and motivate a sales team
- Your people management experience; this role will start out as an individual contributor, and over time build out a team as we scale
- Your deep understanding of sales planning (territories and quota setting), sales processes, funnel management, and forecasting, and
- Your sense of humor, because we spend too much time at the job not to have some fun while we are at it.
- You’ll be accelerating your career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!