Manager of Product Solutions
Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Manager of Product Solutions with a strong background in any of the following areas: Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, internal audit, enterprise risk management, and/or general compliance. The Manager of Product Solutions will be a product expert in the AuditBoard platform and be able to navigate the client's risk/audit/control environment and convey a high value proposition. This person will facilitate product demonstrations, answer product / sales questions, and consult clients on industry best practices as they learn about AuditBoard. Internally, the Manager of Product Solutions will partner closely with various departments, including business development, implementation and engineering to deliver solutions to clients.
- Ability to understand a complex client (ranging from Pre-IPO to Fortune 10) and their environment at a technical level in order to relate how AuditBoard's platform can alleviate their challenges.
- Engage with C-level prospects to position AuditBoard's strategic value proposition and drive business development opportunities to closure
- Participate in executive meetings and set forth plans to achieve sales growth, marketing objectives, sales headcount planning, etc.
- Present a compelling demonstration of the AuditBoard suite of products to clients tailored based on the client’s environment, either through an online or onsite meeting.
- Mentor and cross-train internal resources and develop team members’ skills and expertise
- Provide pro-active, trusted thought leadership to target accounts
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 5-9 years working experience within Big 4 consulting, Internal Audit, Compliance and/or Risk Management
- BS in Accounting, Information Systems, Business or related field
- Expert understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and internal audit methodology. Strong understanding of Enterprise Risk Management is preferred
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, critical thinking and project management skills
- Excellent problem-solving, presentation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Successful demonstrated experience managing and working with auditors
- Successful demonstrated experience managing and working with internal cross-functional teams and product engineering groups preferred
- Successful demonstrated experience communicating and reporting to Senior leadership
- Sales experience is NOT required.
- Nice to have: understanding of common compliance frameworks such as COBIT, SOC, COSO, ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI DSS, HITRUST and industry recognized guidance such as NIST
- Ability to flourish in a high growth and fast paced tech environment
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!