AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming audit, risk, and security compliance management. Today, more than 30% of the Fortune 500 leverage AuditBoard to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. AuditBoard is top-rated by customers on G2 and Gartner Peer Insights, and was recently ranked for the third year in a row as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America by Deloitte. To learn more, visit AuditBoard.com.
About the Growth Marketing Manager
As Growth Marketing Manager you’ll be leading the charge generating growth through our website and related organic demand generation programs, and be responsible for the organic demand generation strategy and execution of technical and content-driven initiatives to acquire new AuditBoard customers efficiently at scale. Our ideal candidate is both analytical and creative. You are highly collaborative, and a natural problem solver with a passion for driving toward key metrics and uncovering new opportunities to maximize inbound traffic and conversion.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to tackle your work with a scientific approach and a business performance mindset, and be comfortable prioritizing competing objectives, running concurrent tests, managing web projects with agility, and measuring conversion metrics daily. You’ll also need to bring SEO experience, conversion optimization know-how, and passion for improving user experiences to the table.
- Grow organic demand generation contribution to pipeline in accordance with company goals, through organic traffic growth and conversion improvement.
- Take ownership of the auditboard.com website, driving initiatives and continuous improvements to reach key objectives.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of writers, designers, marketers, and engineers to improve organic discoverability of AuditBoard and turn SEO into a powerful acquisition engine.
- Define, prioritize, and lead conversion rate optimization initiatives to achieve statistically sound results and drive growth.
- Skillfully manage website development and expansion projects through completion.
- Partner with and advise other demand generators to optimize conversions on CTAs, lead gen forms, and landing pages tied to campaigns.
- Optimize the website experience, including navigation, layouts, content, flows, and conversational chat for visitors and prospective buyers.
- Maniacally monitor results, and continuously test new ideas to improve organic lead conversion.
- Prepare executive reports on organic lead generation performance, test results, and KPIs related to website traffic and engagement.
- Stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, conversion optimization techniques, and the competitive landscape to develop winning strategies.
- 4-6 years of marketing experience in a fast-paced tech environment
- 2+ years of Conversion Rate Optimization experience with proven results
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Experience managing cross-functional website development projects through launch
- Participation in the (or close following of) growth hacking community and modern techniques
- Experience working with BI and SEO tools including: SEMRush, Ahrefs, Optimizely, Crazy Egg, Conductor, Wordpress, Google Analytics, and Google Webmaster tools
- Results orientation, and data-driven mindset
- Expertise designing A/B and multivariate tests and evaluating results
- HTML/CSS proficiency
- Experience measuring outcomes in Salesforce
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency managing requests and expectations from multiple stakeholders
- BS or BA degree
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!