Who We Are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why This Role is Exciting:
As the first Developer Advocate at AuditBoard, you will be instrumental in setting the course for the discipline. By working directly with consumers of our API, you will create the best user experience possible and represent AuditBoard to developers around the world.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- You love interacting with the developer community
- You can both code and communicate well
- Designing HTTP APIs around complex business domains excites you
- You have technical writing experience
- Onboard external developers to the AuditBoard ecosystem
- Build and enhance APIs and libraries for AuditBoard’s customers as well as internal developers
- Engage and support developers with documentation and other educational resources
- Advocate for customer developers internally to help solve their problems
- Contribute to and encourage a culture of knowledge sharing at AuditBoard
- Lead developer outreach at AuditBoard's Audit + Beyond user conference
- Collaborate across teams and with customers to design a world-class developer experience
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!