At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a talented senior product designer who is excited by the challenge of transforming the work of audit, risk, and compliance teams everywhere. This position demands a high level of output in a fast-paced environment, but also offers opportunity for growth in a fast scaling business. In this role, you will bridge real-world business challenges with intuitive user experience. You will also have the opportunity to help shape AuditBoard’s design processes and contribute to our design system as we scale. We are looking for someone who will serve as a mentor to other designers and inspire a culture of innovation, growth, and development. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to collaborate with others, but can also independently take an idea from concept to production.
- Be a self-starter. Discover high-value opportunities and prioritize ruthlessly to maximize user and business impact. Lead multiple strategic projects end-to-end, including managing ambiguity and complexity. Support other team members to ensure success.
- Collaborate to drive value. Drive collaboration across teams to maximize overall product outcomes. Leverage collaboration with product managers, engineers, customers, subject-matter experts and fellow designers to balance business needs, user needs, and engineering feasibility in design solutions.
- Design for the user. Influences and drives key product decisions by independently designing experiments and performing research studies, including direct user research. Designs user experience that captures holistic context (brand, support, onboarding, sales etc.) and every touch point in the user’s experience. Raises our design bar by creating innovative experiences that are not just visually appealing but intuitive and user-centric.
- Measure success. Takes responsibility for the quality and success of their designs, the end-product, the end-users, and the business goals. Consistently measures success of work, tying it back to business-relevant outcomes. Product design is ultimately measured by creating value for our customers.
- Make an impact. Responsible for shaping AuditBoard's design lifecycle, including research/discovery, ideation, design, validation, iteration, and development. Influences strategy and contributes to user experience vision and user interface standards for the entire product suite, including design system strategy; helps evolve product toward unified design vision that drives significant business value.
- Lead and mentor. Provides design leadership to the product, engineering, and design organization. Inspires and coaches other team members by providing constructive feedback proactively, while also learning from those who have different experiences than yourself. Be willing to give and solicit feedback to make yourself and your designs better.
Attributes of a Successful Candidate
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of experience designing web applications or similar products.
- Experience leading and/or mentoring product design teams
- Demonstrable product design skills with a portfolio that showcases a breadth of styles and approaches (portfolio required).
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, and/or InVision. Knowledge of other product design and wireframing tools is a plus.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to human-computer interaction.
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills.
- Have experience designing enterprise or data-intensive applications.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!