Who We Are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why This Role is Exciting:
As the Community Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day engagement with our community and act as a liaison between AuditBoard and our customers. You will dive deep into who our customers are and work cross-functionally with stakeholders across Success, Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to deliver ongoing content and engagement initiatives that create value for them. In this role you will be a champion and advocate for our customers to internal stakeholders, flagging and escalating potential issues as they arise. If you love building relationships, collaborating with others, and enjoy maintaining content and engagement initiatives we want to hear from you!
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 1-2 years of experience in community management, customer support, or related fields
- Strong, clear written and verbal communication skills with the ability to comfortably interact across the organization
- An energetic, self-starter who values empathy and authenticity when working with customers
- Knowledge of AuditBoard products is a HUGE plus
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!